Sunday, February 13, 2005

Name This Subject


I painted this picture several years ago in my sketch pad. Its not that great, but it should be recognizable to anyone who has seen it a few times. It is from a fairly well known location. If anyone can tell me who, what and where this is, I will be impressed and appreciative. I don't really have any prizes for the first to get it right, maybe I'll make a permanent link to your website or blog on the post or something. Just name it with your response.
Update-Since I currently have a readership of somewhere between 0 and 1, I will leave a hint to narrow it down so that the next person who stumbles across this site will have a chance if interested.
Hint: This location is a short walk from the Isle of La Grande Jatte on a Sunday afternoon.
Hint #2:This is in Grant Park.
Hint #3: Due to an overwhelming response, I will finally end the suspense. Click HERE for a picture and info about this monument. It is the Christopher Columbus Monument in Grant Park in Chicago.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Henry said...

Thanks! The sepia tone is incidental. The actual picture is black and white, this is a photograph of the picture, so it is probably just a result of the ambient light.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home