Friday, December 02, 2005

Here I am!

I am done with my caffeine, alcohol, blog fast. As I expected, I missed the caffeine the most, because it is generally a part of my daily routine. But I also missed out on a couple of great opportunities to enjoy some cold adult beverages. I attended the Memphis Grizzlies vs. Clevand Cavaliers game (my first NBA game ever), and I went to the Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars game which was my first NFL game. I really felt out of place there without a beer in hand. I am surprised to say that I didn't really miss the blogging that much. I did just like I said I would, I exercised more and spent more time with my family. I lost a few pounds (not a big deal because I was already skinny) and I gained a few points with my wife (who quickly found other reasons to subtract them). How will this affect my future blogging? I am not sure just yet. My activity was rare to begin with compared to the blogs I read. My focus has shifted a little for now but I am not ready to let it go yet. I currently have a couple of overriding activities aside from blogging that are beyond my control. Number 1 - Fantasy Football, I have no choice, I am a bad-ass. Number 2 - Now through March is harvest season for this family physician, my days are getting longer rather than shorter. The one thing that I definitely intend to keep up with is the posting of animal pics for the Friday Ark and my own personal photo gallery.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

Welcome back!

8:28 AM  
Blogger afarensis, FCD said...

Welcome back!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home