Thursday, October 28, 2010

2010 Family Pumpkin Carving Contest

Click the pic to enlarge

This year's pumpkin carving contest was a lot of fun. We had eleven entries. Our original guest judges had to cancel so we ended up getting a couple of different neighbors from down the street to help out. These are the entries from my household. The top left one was my six year olds. It won top honors this year, the design was all his own and he drew the outline but my wife cut it for him. The second devilish Jack-O-Lantern was my entry, it got second place. The top right one was my 3 year old's. He had the marker in his hand and I helped guide his hand for the outline. It was eleventh and last place. Next year he will be all own his own with the drawing. My wife's is the bottom pumpkin, it came in fourth.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We will have halloween pumpkin carving contest, too, this coming Halloween. That's why I keep on digging some fresh pumpkin carving ideas to try. i wanna stand out, he he

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home