Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Book Meme

This is the first meme I have been personally invited to participate in so I cannot refuse. It came from Wayne at Niches.

Number of books I own:

From my seat here in my office at home I counted 283, adding the others propped up around the house, in storage, and at work, probably around 700.

Last book I bought:

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond

Last book I read for the first time:

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond

Five books that mean a lot to me:

Sociobiology by E. O. Wilson
Beginnings by Isaac Asimov
Time’s Arrow and Evolution by Harold F. Blum
Dune by Frank Herbert
The most recent edition of the Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia

Five bloggers to send this to:

Snail’s Tales
Keats’ Telescope
Artsy Science
afarensis
Niftyfingers

As noted by Wayne who inflicted this meme upon me: You are free to further inflict the meme, kill the meme, or let the meme die of starvation.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger afarensis, FCD said...

Okay,
Mine's up.

5:56 PM  
Blogger AYDIN ÖRSTAN said...

I took up the challenge too.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home