Saturday, July 09, 2005

Russian Astrologer Sues NASA for Comet Upset

This is both the funniest and most idiotic thing I've heard in a while.

From BBC News:

Hours after a NASA probe crashed into Comet Tempel 1, legal reverberations were felt in a Moscow court.....Judge Litvinenko opened hearings into a case which could see Nasa pay a local amateur astrologist millions of dollars in damages....Writer Marina Bay claims that by slamming the probe into the comet, Nasa endangered the future of civilisation....Complete Story

A different article from Yahoo, mentions that the experiment would "deform her horoscope". I can't wait work that phrase into my daily vocabulary.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Yup, happened to me, too. My horoscope was deformed by the current administration's actions.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Henry said...

They are asking for people to join the claim. You should probably get involved. I hope you are not bedridden from the deformation of your horoscope.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home