Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekend Beer Review: Abbey Belgian Style Ale


I had not planned to have any beer this weekend, but I had an old friend call me yesterday to tell me he was about half way through a 10 hour drive to visit. Naturally an occasion like this would involve a couple of beers so I told him to pick the flavor. His choice was Abbey Belgian Style Ale. It is a decent beer, with a fruity aroma and a spicy, clovelike taste. It is brewed in Fort Collins Colorado, by New Belgium Brewery, which also produces Fat Tire(more on that later). Their website mentions that the beer tends to go well with dessert. I can't attest to that, but I can say that it is not best served with taco soup.

The Snail's Tales beer for review this weekend is Cooper's Extra Stout

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

I am looking forward to the review of Fat Tire.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home