Sunday, July 10, 2005

Weekend Beer Review: Pacifico Clara


I don't have any particularly good story to go along with this beer. I just chose to try it because I was looking for a new beer to comment on. Pacifico Clara is a Mexican beer, which I found fairly refreshing and slightly sweet, with a smooth, even taste from start to finish. It was not particularly expensive so I can't complain about that. It is a beer I would recommend for a hot, sunny day, just like you might expect to find in Mexico. I looked on the internet to see what others had to say about it and most were rather ambivalent. My bottom line: its a good beer, but I would not recommend it over many of the other quality Mexican beers which are readily available.

Check out AƖrstan's review of Dundee's Honey Brown for this weekend at Snail's Tails.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home