Monday, October 29, 2007

Bat-O'-Lantern

Posted by Picasa


This year's family pumpkin carving contest involved nine entries, with these three being entries from my household. My wife did the BOO! pumkin, a very unoriginal performance, deserving its seventh place finish. My official entry was the one on the right, it was supposed to have 3 eyes but its left eye came off when I was removing the part I cut out, I think it turned out just as well anyway. It got fourth place. The middle one was my 3 year old's official entry which I spent most of my time on. It was meant to be a bat; it won first place. I made the ears in a fashion similar to last year's chimp pumpkin. Next year, the quality of my boy's entries will go down, when we will be required to cut his pumpkin from what ever he draws on there without any help.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Guacamole Recipes said...

Nice blog thanks ffor posting

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home