Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy Second Birthday Webiocosm, and Time-lapse Candles Burning

Posted by Picasaclick to show the video


Tomorrow will be the second birthday of Webiocosm. For the celebration, I present the above time-lapse video of two candles, stuck in half an apple, burning all the way down and then reversing and unburning to the point at which they were lit. I made this a few months ago with no thoughts of this website's birthday, but when I got ready to show it, I realized it was coming up so I decided to wait. Enjoy.

The rest of my time-lapse videos and stop motion animations can be seen here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Wow! Awesome candles. Good job. Thanks for the link.I would love to check out the videos. Drop into my blog for some unique birthday gift and party ideas.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home